Interior and Exterior Painters in Sarasota County
Interior Painting Services
Changing the look or feel of a room is easy with the right color paint. Refreshing your room is easy with a new coat of paint. Paint is pretty amazing when you think of how it can change a room or evoke different moods. At Kranenburg Painting we can help you create the perfect look and feel to any room of your house or business.
Our interior painting services include doing our best to not disturb your home or business. We work around your schedule and lifestyle. From extensive preparation work to a thorough cleanup, we strive to give you excellent service and product.
Interior Paint Colors
Color can change a room by creating a mood, disguise flaws, and create illusions. Knowing how to use color in a room will help you decide which colors to use and where. We have a few things to think about when choosing interior paint colors:
- Dark colors recede, light colors advance.
- Check the color swatch under different lighting. Especially in the lighting that will be used in the room you are going to paint. Colors have a way of changing shade in different lighting. Also, compare the paint chip to the other colors you will be using in the room.
- Pick your trim and ceiling paint at the same time you choose wall covering to make sure they go together and you are getting the look you want.
- Whites are different. Some have cool bases other warm. Compare your white’s against the other colors in the room.
Kranenburg Prepares for Interior Painting
Careful and thorough preparation is needed before painting the inside of a home or office building. Krandenburg takes the following steps to ensure a perfect paint job:
- We cover all exposed areas that are not going to be painted and properly cover and secure your furniture.
- All holes, cracks and gaps are caulked, sealed and sanded smooth. Dust and debris is removed.
- Surfaces are properly primed with the right primer for a rich smooth color surface.
Proper Painting of Each Room
Each room in your home or business has special needs. Areas that have high traffic, extra moisture or extreme sunlight, will need the right type of preparation and paint to guarantee a long lasting look.
Kitchens and Bathrooms
Humidity, chemicals, soaps, and greese, can eat away at the painted surfaces of your kitchen and bathroom. Using the right paint that is washable and can withstand constant use is needed for a long lasting look. Mold resistant paint is now very popular in many bathrooms.
Sunrooms and Showrooms
Bright lights, the sun and heat can change the surface of your paint causing it to fade or peel. Proper prep work and paint will help the paint last longer.
Hallways, Foyers, and Staircases
These are the areas where people tend to touch the most leaving behind fingerprints and dirt. You need a good paint that can be washed on a regular basis and keep its finish and color.
Kranenburg Exterior Painting Services
The exterior of your home provides curb appeal to your home. Your business also needs to present a positive impression for customers and clients. You want this first impression to be welcoming, fresh and new.
Kranenburg Painting Services are experts at residential and commercial building painting. We work quickly and efficiently. We take pride and care in painting your home or commercial building as we would if it were our own home. We guarantee to take the time to thoroughly and correctly prepare all exterior surfaces so that you will have a long-lasting high-quality paint job.
Exterior Panting Services
Exterior painting includes siding, trim, doors, windows, fences and decks. We do it all. Contact us for an estimate.
Preparing Your Exterior for Painting
- Power washing the area to remove dirt and mildew.
- Fill in cracks and gaps with proper caulking. Remove loose paint and suggest any repairs that need to be taken care of for the best paint job.
- Prime – use the correct primer for a uniform finish.
- Suggest removal of any vines, trees or bushes that will damage your new paint job.
You can contact us in the Sarasota area to schedule an appointment for a free estimate. We serve the Sarasota County areas: Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key, North Port, Nokomis, Osprey, Fruitville, Bee Ridge, The Meadows, Gulf Gate Estates, South Sarasota, Sarasota Springs, North Sarasota, South Venice, South Gate Ridge, Ridge Wood Heights, Venice Gardens, Warm Mineral Springs, Vamo, Kensington Park, Desoto Lakes, Laurel, Southgate and Plantation.