Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Popcorn ceilings were common in houses built from the 1950s through the 1980s but now they can make your home look outdated. Removing them is not an easy job. The work can be really messy and unforgiving.
While it might be tempting to try and remove it yourself, it’s the sort of task that is best left to the experts. Not only is it a tough job, but it can also present some safety concerns. When you’re ready to finally get rid of that popcorn ceiling, contact the popcorn ceiling removal specialist at Kranenburg Painting. Kranenburg Painting is licensed and insured for this type of project.
Popcorn ceilings may contain traces of asbestos. Plus cleaning up after removal can be a nightmare. Call ing Kranenburg will help you get the job done quickly, efficiently and safely.
THE PROCESS OF POPCORN CEILING REMOVAL AND PAINTING:
- Remove ceiling light fixtures.
- Remove or cover all furniture, and flooring. Anything hanging on the walls will need to be removed.
- Cover doorways with a protective plastic temporary cover to keep dust in one area.
- After removal, the ceiling will need to be prepared for painting.
- Cracks will be filled in, sanded and primed in advance of the application of the finish coat.
- Vacuum, dust and clean the area and move furniture and fixtures back into place.
- Enjoy the fresh new look of your room!
Kranenburg Painting is a fast, affordable and high-quality solution for removing popcorn ceilings. We work on both residential and commercial buildings. We stick to our timeframes and give you a flawless job.